St. Thomas, Ontario | 519.631.1012 | info [snail] kielstra [period] ca -> mailto:info [snail] kielstra [period] ca
Home | Helpful Tips & Resources for Home Owners
Helpful Tips & Resources
Video: How to Clean Vinyl Siding
from Expert Village
Tips for Cleaning Vinyl Siding:
- Annual cleaning can be done with just water and a power sprayer.
- If your power washer has a tank, a mild detergent can be added if needed.
- Mold and mildew can be removed by adding a small amount of bleach to the water (approximately 250ml of bleach to 4 litres of water).
- A gentle brush and mild detergent may be necessary for stubborn stains and grime.
- Remember to soap from the bottom up, and rinse from the top down.
Browse All Tips & Resources:
Site last updated March 14, 2021, at 09:37 PM